When it comes to men’s health, personal hygiene should be the key yet someone, this gets neglected. Let’s go over some basic hygiene areas:
Successful men are to look the part. Well cut hair, Suit, a Tie, Polished Shoes etc and of course, let us not forget the infamous “Belt &/or Cufflinks”!
- How about flossing or brushing teeth? Floss daily so you don’t have left over food hanging between your teeth. By the way, if it makes you feel any better, we have to do it also.
- Change underwear? Honestly, if you don’t have any, don’t wear them!!! Better to wear nothing than them smelling . . . By the way, wearing nothing feels way better! Give it a try and don’t be shy
- Finger nails and toe nails, clean and clipped! It shouldn’t be that hard?
- Have a shower! You can also brush you teeth in there whilst your at it!
- Shave! If you don’t want to shave, try waxing or better still epilating. 2 minutes, honesty . . . you won’t know yourself! If interested, I have even posted my link aboutepilating and aboutwaxing – full of information. If you have any questions, you can also leave some comments below.
Some touch up points:
Nose hair or moustache: A noise and ear trimmer are good however waxing or epilating will achieve much quicker results.
Acne and Blackheads: this is NOT a hygiene issue. It does affect men, but women also so don’t despair. It could also be hormonal or letting yourself become more prone to blocked pores.
Glycerin soap is very mild and gentle on the skin. It helps in relieving symptoms of certain disorders. Glycerin soap can be a very good cleanser for your face. It also helps to get rid of the extra oils and dirt that clogs your skin. It is also effective for acne prone skin and helps keep the acne away.
The best way in dealing with this is to use a facial scrub twice a week. I have suggested a few products below:
If trying to find a certain product containing salicylic acid, then try: