Hair loss can be difficult as a change in physical appearance can trigger anxiety i any situation that comes up in a persons life.
One of the most common experiences with thinning &/or hair loss is reflecting the persons age. In most cases, this can usually add another 5-15 years on to what they already are. As hair loss is also common as we age, many people will thing of this as no different.
A few things which I would recommend is:
- Rosemary and Lavender Oils
- Aloe Vera
- Ginger, Peppermint or Lemon Grass Oils
- Virgin Coconut Oil
A person will have around 20-30 hair growth cycles so although hair remains constant, will still go through different cycles. This equals to 80% of hair in the growing phase and 20% in the falling phase. Hair is also affected by our climate/seasons for example: growing more quick in Summer than Winter and shedding/falling out more in Autumn.
Our hair growth also slows down due to the aging process. It is also affected by hormones and in particular, with men. As men, having the Androgen male hormone, destroying hair follicles which increase the risks of thinning hair or balding.
Other factors which I have discussed earlier are:
- Poor Diet; and
I have been undertaking some other forms of research and have not come across anything until now. This article in the Mens Journal – the 5 most effective ways to regrow thinning hair. Although I have provided the below in short form, the link (above) will give you full details.
1) The Pill: the generic name is Finasteride, consisting of 1mg of Finasteride. Some may also refer to this as Propecia. This also has other benefits according to one study, but further research needed.
2) The Potion: being Minoxidil, the generic for Rogaine.
3) The Plasma: from my understanding, has only been around in the last couple of years. It involves extracting one’s own blood, separating the plasma, then injecting the plasma back into the patients scalp.
4) The Program: an at-home and grooming regime.
5) The Procedure: which entails a hair transplant.